Efficient high-volume device deployments
White Glove Services
Placing an order for a few hundred or several thousand devices is easy. Getting them ready to hand to students and staff requires a lot of work. STS can help streamline that process and allow your IT staff to focus on more strategic projects.
With assembly line speed and efficiency for your inbound technology, we can receive, process to your specifications, and prepare your hardware for prompt deployment. We will even clean up and dispose of the boxes and packing materials.
How much help would you like?
- Unbox device and inspect for physical damage/blemishes
- Google Chrome update and domain enrollment
- Connect each device to a secure SSID
- Asset tag devices
- Scan to district inventory system
Cart Cable Management
- Remove wiring from existing fleet of carts
- Cart cable wire management for all charging carts
- Cart cabling and power supply
- Attach asset tag to cart
- Unboxing and inserting all Chromebooks into carts
- Validate that Chromebooks are receiving a charge
- Devices will be scanned into district inventory system to correlate with each cart
“I got 3 of the carts wired today. It was great and they are easy! So, thank you for everything. I’m glad this worked out as well as it did for both of us! Practically stress free for me… which I need. :)”
Brandi Thompson, Technology Coordinator
Riverside Local School District