current job openings
join the sts family
Sales Development Representative SDR
STS EDUCATION is seeking talented, ambitious individuals who are ready to begin their sales careers as a Sales Development Representative. If you’re looking for a role in which you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on today’s and tomorrow’s students, as well as join a growing enterprise, consider connecting with STS EDUCATION.
We are seeking talented sales professionals who have proven results within an inside sales role, ideally within the K-12 education vertical. In this position, you will be asked to prospect new and existing customers to identify opportunities for a variety of technology products and services including HP, Promethean, and other strategic partners.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for territory and strategic sales representatives
- Develop surface level understanding of all STS products and services in order to properly identify qualified opportunities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and keep up to date on the current market trends
- Collaborate with the territory sales team to develop local strategy and identify key contacts and opportunities
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- At least 1-2 years of relevant inside sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Preferred: Understand k-12 school districts and key personnel
- Preferred: Familiar with k-12 educational technology products
If you want to accelerate your career with a team that rewards the people who anchor and grow the business, email email@example.com your resume and include a cover page stating why you believe you fit the description and what you would bring to the organization. Tell us about your values, integrity and ingenuity.
STS is proud to provide paid and for-credit internship opportunities to local high school and higher education students. Assuming a variety of roles at STS headquarters, students will experience the business and information technology industries as they serve the education sector. We offer hands-on involvement in sales, marketing, business operations, and human resources that is designed to prepare young individuals for futures in a variety of fields. Internships are open for flexible terms of just a few weeks to full semester and summer stays.
Contact Claudia Kananen to explore internship opportunities.